We're Hiring - Join Our Team
Job Opening for Creative Office Administrator at Center for CBT – New Jersey
The Center for Cognitive Behavior Therapy is seeking a Creative Office Administrator who is able to provide support in multiple areas of business. This includes day-to-day office needs, outreach efforts, and blog writing and development. The position requires a candidate who is well-organized, highly motivated, and interested in working in a friendly and collaborative environment with a small group of psychologists. Prior experience working in an office setting is preferred. Creative skills in design and writing are highly desirable. Applicants with experience in writing and editing, social media management, and graphic design are strongly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities of the Office Administrator are divided across two main areas: general office tasks and creative outreach. Daily office tasks include, but are not limited, to:
- Positive representation of the practice and its mission, acting as the initial point of contact for clients and other professionals
- Effectively facilitating communications between staff, clients, and professional contacts
- Answering calls and emails, and conducting initial phone screens for prospective clients
- Following up with clients and scheduling intakes
- Management of data across multiple spreadsheets
Creative outreach also makes up a large part of this role, and will often require the Administrator to manage multiple projects at any given time. These may include:
- Writing and editing of blog articles and business materials
- Maintenance of social media profiles, regularly sharing and posting content, and sending out email updates
- Creation of promotional materials, such as brochures and flyers
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is eager to develop their skills, learn new information, and support the growth and development of the practice. The current work environment is remote due to Covid (with possibility for in-person), so a strong internet connection and computer with audio/video capability is required. Interested candidates should please email a resume and a cover letter detailing your ideal job and current/previous relevant experiences. Information shouldbe sent to Dr. Meir Flancbaum at email@example.com with “Admin Assistant Job Posting” and your name in the subject of the email. To learn more about our practice, please visit CenterForCBT.org.
We are looking forward to speaking with you!