We're Hiring - Join Our Team
Job Opening for Psychology Writing Intern at Center for CBT – New Jersey
The Center for Cognitive Behavior Therapy is seeking a dedicated Psychology Writing Intern to create content for our blog, social media posts, and help support our outreach program. The Psychology Writing Intern’s responsibilities include researching and writing clinically sound articles focused on helping families, parents, and children.
To be a successful Psychology Writing Intern, you should follow editorial guidelines, be aware of SEO techniques, and contribute to the development of strategies that will increase our outreach engagement.
Psychology Writer Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting our marketing efforts in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying families’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in our current content.
Psychology Writer Requirements:
- Must be a student seeking a degree in Psychology
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is eager to develop their skills, learn new information, and support the growth and development of the practice. The current work environment is remote due to Covid (with the possibility for in-person), so a strong internet connection and computer with audio/video capability is required. Interested candidates should please email a cover letter and resume to Dr. Meir Flancbaum at email@example.com. Please include “Psychology Writing Intern” and your name in the subject of the email. To learn more about our practice, please visit CenterForCBT.org.
We are looking forward to speaking with you!